Muni Stole my Monocog!


Friday morning I left my bike on the front of a San Francisco Muni bus as I transferred to another bus, it was early in the morning and I decided on a whim to ride the bus instead of my bike.  I immediately reported my mistake and was told that my bike had been located, and I could pick it up on the route or after work at the "Presidio Station."  I arrived at the station after work only to find a sign informing me that the lost and found had been moved to S. Van Ness ave. Great.  Another call and assurance that I could pick up my bike at the lost and found on Monday.  Monday came and my bike was nowhere to be found, and no help to be had.   The only conclusion I can come to is that my bike was stolen internally by a Muni employee while it was "in transit." Thieves are everywhere!

Comments

Popular Posts